Highways to Healthcare
Event providers: University of Bolton
This is a half-day, on-campus event for learners who have an interest in pursuing a career in healthcare. Through a carousel of activities, learners will have the opportunity to explore post-16 options in the sector, engage with current students and staff, and get tailored advice from local employers.
- Compare full-time study routes with apprenticeships
- Engage proactively with higher education providers and employers
- Know what to expect from their choice and potential outcomes
- Thursday 25th January 2024
- Thursday 22nd February 2024
- Thursday 21st March 2024
- Thursday 25th April 2024
- Thursday 23rd May 2024
- Thursday 20th June 2024
- Thursday 26th September 2024
- Thursday 24th October 2024
- Thursday 28th November 2024
25 Jan 2024 - 28 Nov 2024
University of Bolton
Gatsby benchmark 2 4 5 7 8
This is a targeted postcode event
Available Places: 20
We only accept school/college bookings for this event. Please contact your Hub Manager to discuss.
GM Higher will need to record the participation of learners in line with our funding requirements, so we will ask you to provide a register. Please specify which dates you are interested in when making your enquiry.