Bespoke Campus Visit for Under-represented Groups
Our partner higher education providers are delighted to offer bespoke campus visits for targeted learners in Y7 – Y13. These events provide the opportunity for learners to visit a university or college campus and gain an insight into HE. Being a bespoke campus visit, it allows the session to be tailored to specific requirements for the learners and can include a campus tour with current students, a workshop, a practical activity, and information about HE options and student finance.
Under-represented Groups are defined as:
- students with a disability
- students with care-experience
- young carers
- students estranged from their families
- students from Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities
- refugees and asylum seekers
- students from military families
Visits can be for individuals or groups and young people must be accompanied by an adult.
To book, please get in touch with the relevant email address contact:
Y7, Y8, Y9, Y10, Y11, Y12, Y13
Gatsby benchmark 3 7
RPF learner outcomes LO1 LO2 LO4 LO6