National Careers Week – Ask Us!
It continues to be an uncertain time for schools and students, during National Careers Week we want to help by offering Careers Week – Ask Us!
What does this involve?
- Exclusive sessions from 1st March to 5th March
- 30 minutes per session
- Slots available between 8.30 am – 3.30 pm each day (with a break between Midday – 1pm)
- Each booked session will be allocated a dedicated GM Higher team, providing information, advice, and guidance
- During these sessions, students can directly message our staff through our Ask Us platform.
What could the sessions cover?
- Course options
- Routes into higher education
- Student finance
- Student life
- Career goals
This is a great opportunity for students to find out more about higher education, the different options available for them, and graduate careers.
The slots will be booked on a first come first serve basis, and bookings need to be made by 23rd February, so don’t miss out and contact your GM Higher Hub contact today!
For schools without a link GM Higher contact, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy chatting with our team and find our Careers Week – Ask Us sessions useful!
Please note to take part in the sessions, students will need access to an electronic device.