University of Manchester Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health Lecture Series
Event providers: The University of Manchester
Join the University of Manchester’s world-class community of scientists, researchers and healthcare professionals as they explore a range of biology, medicine and health-related topics.
They will also showcase the study and research experiences you could have at The University of Manchester. Every lecture will be followed by a question and answer session (Q&A) with the speaker.
The lectures in this series will also be recorded and made available to view on demand. Please register to attend any of the upcoming lectures.
- Wed 4th Nov – What does hearing have to do with Covid-19?
- Wed 11th Nov – Viruses – What are they and where are they from?
- Wed 18th Nov – Bugs n’ Drugs – An overview of anitmicrobial resistance
- Wed 25th Nov – Where do we come from?
- Wed 2nd Dec – Why can’t computers think like us?
For more information please visit www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/virtual-events/
04 Nov 2020 - 02 Dec 2020
11am and 4pm
Gatsby benchmark 7