Event providers: University of Salford
The University of Salford will be running our Success4Life project for looked after children again for 2021
- Is for Looked after children in Year 9 or Year 10
- Runs for 8-weeks, commencing end of April 2020
- Sessions will be held weekly at the University of Salford if possible. If not, the project will be run virtually.
What are its aims?
- Self-development – looking at young people’s strengths and skills, confidence and aspiration building
- Group work to help motivate and inspire young people in their development and progression
- Raising awareness of Higher Education
The Project will run from the end of April to mid June. Further details will be posted at a later date.
For more information please contact email@example.com
The University of Salford
Gatsby benchmark 3 7
RPF learner outcomes LO1 LO3 LO6
Available Places: 16
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details