Positive Steps – Reaching Higher
An enjoyable, interactive classroom-based programme for school and college students:
• to look at the future of the jobs market
• develop strategies to manage emotions and aid decision making
• to widen horizons and promote social mobility
• to promote the value and need for lifelong learning and the various HE routes and options
• contributes to Gatsby Benchmarks
Reaching Higher utilises Career guidance and NLP techniques led by Career Guidance IAG Level 6 qualified staff.
Reaching Higher is a proven programme, successfully delivered in a variety of GM schools over the last two academic years, with excellent evaluations and feedback delivered by Positive Steps.
Positive Steps is a charitable trust that delivers a range of targeted and integrated services for young people, adults and families that recognises the diversity of the people with whom we work.
We are a unique organisation delivering a combination of statutory, voluntary and traded services – funded through local authority and charitable trust grants, charitable donations, contracts based on payment by results, and income generated through our sister company Positive Steps Trading – where all profits fund our charitable activity
Y12, Y13, Y9, Y10, Y11
Gatsby benchmark 2 3
RPF learner outcomes LO1 LO2 LO3 LO4 LO5 LO6