Prepare for HE – Online Mentoring
Event providers: Greater Manchester Higher
Starting your Higher Education course in autumn 2020? Or still undecided about what to do next?
The Prepare for HE mentoring programme can help you feel more confident and informed about your next steps.
How does it work?
- Choose your mentor from a personalised list. Mentors are currently studying at university or have experience of Higher Education.
- Have weekly 1:1 chats on our app or website up until September.
- UCAS expert advice – Courtney Sheppard, a Senior Customer Experience Manager for Students at UCAS is available for you to submit anonymous questions until Monday 15th June, covering – the June 18th UCAS offer acceptance date, deferring your offers, this year’s results day
What are the benefits?
1:1, personalised support to help you prepare for your next steps. Talk to someone with experience about:
- Higher Education and student life
- Your options—to work out the best path for you
- Preparing for Higher Education
- Studying and results
- Dealing with challenges and uncertainty
- Finding trustworthy information and answers to your questions
Find out more in the Information for mentees document
Information for teachers:
Find out more in the Info for schools and colleges document
For more information about Brightside’s platform, please see below information:
08 Jul 2020 - 28 Sep 2020
Gatsby benchmark 3 5 7
RPF learner outcomes LO4 LO6
This is a targeted postcode event
Click on 'book your place' or scan the QR code