All communication takes place through Brightside’s dedicated online mentoring platform, meaning you can have access anytime, anywhere.
Year 12 HE Explore & Apply Mentoring
How does it work?
- Tell us what you’re interested in studying when you leave sixth form or college
- We will match you with a current university or college student mentor who is studying at Higher Education level
- You will communicate with your mentor through a safe and secure online platform, getting 1:1, personalised advice and support to help you prepare for your next steps, from someone with extensive personal experience
What’s in it for you?
- Gain insight into university study and student life
- Get support with exploring different courses/subjects you are interested in
- Receive advice on how to approach the summer break and get ahead with your application
- Receive 1:1 support with putting together your personal statement or apprenticeship application
On RequestThis is an ncop event
This an NCOP activity, it is available for NCOP target schools.
Based on government policy; our programme is targeted using learner postcodes. Support with targeting is available from your hub manager, and more information can be found in the targeting, monitoring and evaluation section.
10th May 2019 sign-up deadline for HE Explore & Apply applications