Event providers: Greater Manchester Higher
Thinking about what career you would like in the future?
What’s in it for you?
- 1:1, personalised support to explore your next step in your career and education
- Information and knowledge from someone who has done it successfully
- Content, skills, and experience for applications, CVs and personal statements
How does it work?
Sign up by filling in a 30-second form: bit.ly/insight_mentoring
Attend a short 30-minute session to find out more about mentoring and its benefits
Choose your mentor from a job you’re interested in learning more about
You will have weekly 1:1 DM chats providing tailored and personalised advice and support for 6 weeks
All one-to-one direct messaging takes place through Brightside’s online mentoring messenger and app, therefore you have access anytime, anywhere on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Business and Management (includes finance)
- Digital and Creative industries (includes art, fashion, music, theatre, film, graphics)
- STEM (includes engineering, IT and computing)
- Higher and Degree apprenticeships
- Medicine and Healthcare (includes psychology)
- Insight into University study
- Education and Social care
- Law and criminology
10 Feb 2020 - 29 Mar 2020
Gatsby benchmark 2 5 7 8
RPF learner outcomes LO1 LO2 LO6
Sign up deadline: 31 January 2020