National Careers Week – Ask us!
Event providers: Greater Manchester Higher
It continues to be an uncertain time for schools and students, during National Careers Week we want to help by offering Careers Week – Ask Us!
What does this involve?
- Sessions running from 1st March to 5th March
- 30 minutes per session
- Slots available: 8.30am – 3.30pm each day (with a break between Midday – 1pm)
- Each booked session will be allocated a dedicated GM Higher team, providing information, advice and guidance
- During these sessions, students can directly message our staff through our Ask Us platform.
What could the sessions cover?
- Course options
- Routes into higher education
- Career goals
- Student finance
- Student life
This is a great opportunity for students to find out more about higher education, the different options available for them and graduate careers.
The slots will be booked on first come first serve basis, so don’t miss out and contact your GM Higher hub or link contact today to book! (see booking instructions)
Booking will close at 5pm on 23rd February, or until slots run out!
Please note to take part in the sessions, students will need access to an electronic device.
Y9, Y10, Y11, Y12, Y13
01 Mar 2021 - 05 Mar 2021
Slots available: 8.30am – 3.30pm each day (with a break between Midday – 1pm)
Gatsby benchmark 7
Contact your GM Higher hub to book your preferred slot! For schools without a link GM Higher contact, please send an email to email@example.com
You will need to let us know:
- School Name
- Your preferred slot/s
- Year group
- Approx. number of pupils expected
- Confirming how pupils will access the session e.g. individual devices/one device via the teacher