Aspire2: Creative Arts Workshops
Event provider: University of Bolton
Our Aspire2 Arts Project is aimed at students considering a future in the creative arts: illuminating pathways to success; connecting young people with exciting employers from across the creative industries, and providing hands-on workshops to inspire their own work.
This year’s conference took place in September and introduced ‘REVOLUTION’, an art competition with industry standard briefs, prizes in 6 categories and the opportunity for winning entries to be exhibited in the School of Arts Creative Show in 2019.
Workshops to help students learn more about studying arts in Higher Education (and maybe enter our competition!)
Workshops days can cover:
- Visual Communication (Graphic Design/Animation & Illustration)
- Lens Based Media (Photography/Media)
- Design (Fashion/ Textiles & Surface Design)
- Applied and Fine Art (Art & Design/Fine Art)
- Literature (English/ Creative Writing)
- Performing Arts (Theatre/Performance)
For further information about the workshops which will be taking place and a full description of the competition briefs, please see the following link:Aspire2 Conference Speaker Profiles + Taster Workshops
20 Feb 2019
10am - 3pm
University of BoltonThis is an ncop event