Causeway Education: Access champions for Further Education Colleges
Event date/s: Ongoing
Target Age Groups: Y12, Y13
Type of activity: Ongoing Programme
Booking instructions: Please contact your Hub manager
Help your students progress to the next level
- Support students to progress to HE level courses through training, resources and the help of a specialist consultant for faculty leaders.
- Access Champions for Further Education Colleges will help you identify key developments to your HE progression programme. Then you can draw on the expertise of our Progression Specialist to create new student and staff resources or help plan improvements to your current systems.
- Your priorities drive the programme. You get to choose which areas you want to work on and brief our Progression Specialist to deliver the resources and documentation you need.
- Your time is precious, so we won’t waste it. Over the course of a year you’ll participate in an autumn half-day session in your college, two spring-term consultations with your Progression Specialist, and a national conference in the summer.
- At the end of the programme, you’ll have new resources and strengthened systems for supporting students to progress to HE.
- Access Champions for FECs is run by Causeway Education, a specialist education charity. Our programmes are used in over 100 schools and colleges across the country. Our training days are rated excellent by 93% of teachers, described as ‘the best I have seen in my career’ by Anne-Marie Canning MBE, Director of Student Mobility at King’s College London.
Please contact your Hub manager.
List of GM Higher target schools 2018-19: GM Higher Target Schools 2018-19
|Bury, Bolton, Rochdale||Elin Stewartfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Oldham, Stockport, Tameside||Vicky Sinfieldemail@example.com|
|Salford and Trafford||Andrea Dapotofirstname.lastname@example.org|